Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Died By Bear Droped The Game

Go down 
+3
Monksal85
Shadow
Big sb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big sb
I am new
Big sb

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Died By Bear Droped The Game Empty
PostSubject: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:01 pm

Hey guys i just wanted to tell all of you that Died By Bear droped the game and gave it to Dude Man 44 and Oreo so i dont know if the game is going to be made or not.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
I am new
Shadow

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 4:30 pm

D= Again?

Back to top Go down
Monksal85
One-and-Only Administrator
One-and-Only Administrator
Monksal85

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:30 pm

Yeah, after I fixed my forum around just for him and now he stabs me in the back. I am real pissed at DBB right now and I am not knowing what to do with the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://theamazingforum.top-me.com
The Tauren
I am new
The Tauren

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Dude Man 44 and Oreo I don't think even post on these forums. They simply jumped onto the bandwagon and wanted to feel important. I am most willing to take this project under my full control, being that I have Moderator for the game, and work for graphics.

I don't know what everyone else thinks about that..
Back to top Go down
Big sb
I am new
Big sb

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:22 pm

Guys we really want to make this game don't we so who will do the making of the game.
dude man 44 and oreo do not even care about the game.
monksal are you going to stay here at the forum or not post here.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi 102
I am new
Yoshi 102

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 am

Big sb wrote:
Guys we really want to make this game don't we so who will do the making of the game.
dude man 44 and oreo do not even care about the game.
monksal are you going to stay here at the forum or not post here.

isnt there any way dbb can send the data so you could finish it?
Back to top Go down
Big sb
I am new
Big sb

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:45 am

I dont know i think so but i dont know if he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:57 pm

Died By Bear, what the freaking hell? We put so much time and effort and hard work into this, and now you quit and give it to some random people who don't even care?

Thanks for the let down. Deep down inside, I knew this was going to fail. That's what I decided to only do the graphics.

I've decided I'm using the graphics for my own game, so I'm sorry but they can't be used for this (if they still make it) anymore.
Back to top Go down
Penguin Wonder
I am new

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:01 pm

Rod Rego, May I help with YOUR GAME? PLEASE! I want to be 2nd in command, I'm great at graphcis and everything. I practically worship you!
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:05 pm

Penguin Wonder wrote:
Rod Rego, May I help with YOUR GAME? PLEASE! I want to be 2nd in command, I'm great at graphcis and everything. I practically worship you!

I haven't really even started it yet. I will though, and I might need helpers for that stuff.

I am SO FREAKING MAD AT DBB RIGHT NOW. Smile
Back to top Go down
Penguin Wonder
I am new

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:07 pm

I have tracked this game from beginning. May I be second in command though, when you start? Please. I love penuin place and this game. I'm great at graphics and HTML. Pweese let me? I need to know before I die of excitement and hope. Don't make me cry: Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:09 pm

Penguin Wonder wrote:
I have tracked this game from beginning. May I be second in command though, when you start? Please. I love penuin place and this game. I'm great at graphics and HTML. Pweese let me? I need to know before I die of excitement and hope. Don't make me cry: Crying or Very sad Laughing

I'll need someone who is good with Flash 8, actionscript, experience in game-making, graphics, leadership, and can get a little aggressive at times. Post some examples of these, and you could be in lol.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Penguin Wonder
I am new

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:17 pm

KK. I am good aty HTML (my forum which has lots of HTML and iframes)
http://www.hosted-forum.com/index.php?boardid=dpworld

Graphics I made:
Died By Bear Droped The Game NewSig
Died By Bear Droped The Game TechnoWorldBanner
Died By Bear Droped The Game Nicktoonswebsitebannerguf45

Leadership: I have had to fire people who don't do their job on my sites
I have also had expierence with spammers and how to handle delicate situations

Anything else??? I try! bounce

(I don't do Flash 8 stuff, but I am still good at other stuff)
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:22 pm

Penguin Wonder wrote:
KK. I am good aty HTML (my forum which has lots of HTML and iframes)
http://www.hosted-forum.com/index.php?boardid=dpworld

Graphics I made:
Died By Bear Droped The Game NewSig
Died By Bear Droped The Game TechnoWorldBanner
Died By Bear Droped The Game Nicktoonswebsitebannerguf45

Leadership: I have had to fire people who don't do their job on my sites
I have also had expierence with spammers and how to handle delicate situations

Anything else??? I try! bounce

(I don't do Flash 8 stuff, but I am still good at other stuff)

I like your image examples, and I see you have had a lot of experience in Leadership, but I really need someone who's good with Flash 8, because that is what the game will *hopefully* be made with.

But, if I can't find anyone else, I'll be sure to remember you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penguin Wonder
I am new

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 6:25 pm

So, I'm in? *Unless you can find someone else with flash 8*

SWEET! PS: When are u gonna update Penguin Place and announce the section? lol. BTW, I'll start making some avatars for our game. I'll just make one for creator, 2nd in command, mods, testers, graphics, and so on. What shall I call it? penguin Place, Palace O' Penguins, etc?
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 7:36 pm

Penguin Wonder wrote:
So, I'm in? *Unless you can find someone else with flash 8*

SWEET! PS: When are u gonna update Penguin Place and announce the section? lol. BTW, I'll start making some avatars for our game. I'll just make one for creator, 2nd in command, mods, testers, graphics, and so on. What shall I call it? penguin Place, Palace O' Penguins, etc?

Errmm, I never really said that you were in lol. I don't even know if I'm for sure making one. If I do, I'll let you know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Penguin Wonder
I am new

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 9:19 pm

KK!
Back to top Go down
The Tauren
I am new
The Tauren

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:46 pm

Right. If you lot want to jump over to the game that I launched, I'll be more than happy to accept you. Rod Rego, If you'd like.. we could both take control of the game. Upto you, pal.

http://penguinforum.miniclip.com/showthread.php?p=113345#post113345
Back to top Go down
Penguin Wonder
I am new

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:18 am

KK. Put me as graphics, and anything else. Can I be co-creator too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Died By Bear Droped The Game   Died By Bear Droped The Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Died By Bear Droped The Game
Page 1 of 1