Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A Proposition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Tauren
I am new

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: A Proposition   Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:53 am

I was worried that something like this would come along and the whole game would eventually kill itself. When DBB left, that's when my fears all came true. I was dedicated, and I was hoping that the game would not be dropped unlike his last one: I was wrong. So now, I have taken the liberty of starting up my own fan game.

Penguin Portable is the name, and I would like to help everyone. Under new managment and new organization and dedication, we can start a new and work out the kinks that happened with this game. Everyone can basically keep there positions unless theres something drastic that happened and I or someone else doesn't feel you're suited for the position.

So, I would like to propose that we start a new. I really like the penguin graphic that is being used, and it will be very easy to program into a mulitiplayer internet game using Java, which I have programming experience in. There are already graphics made, along with rooms. So, we can start another step.

So, is anyone willing to start fresh? Or will this game keep going under new managment, crumble, switch managers, and continue forever until theres no more people and dedication left?

Thanks. Signed,
- A Disappointed Tauren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
I am new

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:05 pm

Sounds good. I'll join up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monksal85
One-and-Only Administrator
One-and-Only Administrator

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:45 pm

I am in. I will fix some things around the forum eventually and this can be the Penguin Portable forum. I do not have time at the moment now.

PostSubject: Re: A Proposition   

Back to top Go down

A Proposition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dem Penguinz :: Songs and Lyrics-
Jump to: