Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Its time to come clean about this game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bridget
I am new

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Its time to come clean about this game.   Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:12 pm

Hi, my name's Bridget, and I don't know what I'm talking about! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshi 102
I am new

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Its time to come clean about this game.   Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:10 pm

Bridget wrote:
DBB quit the game becuase it was inactive. ANd he quit the forums becuase Rod Rego was being a jerk to him. All fan games are the same they have one thing that makes me soo piss and that is why I quit. Who ever makes the forum for the game is very powerful becuase he is the admin. nope that person dident do anything to make the game helpful beside bossing people around and being the worst admin ever. Also making unwanted threads that are pointless and sticky them. That very bad admin is Monksal! He doesent do anything and then calls himseld second in command. He is a unwanted person everyone hates him. So why dont you just leave monksal do us all a favor.

And for Rod Rego. Your such a jerk. Why did you be soo mean to DBB just becuase he freaking left the game. So did you! you dident post anything until that thread about him leaving. DBB was a really great friend of mine and you guys call him your friends too when just earlier was insulting him and being a jerk to him. You all are TRUELY PATHETIC.

well didnt dbb drop the game before rog had a ****load of words to say? and plus dbb said he didnt care about a few of us anymore so explain that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penguin Wonder
I am new

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Its time to come clean about this game.   Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Monksal knows what hes doing. DBB was the jerk. His attitude became the downfall. I support Rod & Monksal. They know what there doing. And if you have such strong feelingd for DBB, go get killed by a bear with him! lol! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Its time to come clean about this game.   Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:44 pm

Bridget, excuse my language, but please shut the hell up. You obviously don't know shit about what even went on between be and DBB, so don't come in here acting like you know everything.

DBB was being a drama queen, and got all mad because I said it was a huge disappointment that he dropped the game.

If you don't know what your talking about, don't open your mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its time to come clean about this game.   

Back to top Go down

Its time to come clean about this game.
Page 1 of 1