Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coffee Shop

Go down 
+2
Died By Bear
Rod Rego
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-27

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:26 pm

Hey! I was messing around with photoshop, and came up with:

The Coffee Shop Coffayxe8

Is this kind of style wanted for the game? Or do you want more of a paint look, since a lot of the graphics are made in paint?
Back to top Go down
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
Died By Bear

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-03-24

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:30 pm

8O

Holy moley, you're so lucky I'm not taking business art next year or I'd own you in Photoshop, lol.

That's really good, I thought it might look kind of goofy if we all do different style rooms. I wanted Wanted Penguin to make all the rooms because they were good but she said she's too lazy, lol. Would you like the honors of doing so? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:39 pm

Died By Bear wrote:
8O

Holy moley, you're so lucky I'm not taking business art next year or I'd own you in Photoshop, lol.

That's really good, I thought it might look kind of goofy if we all do different style rooms. I wanted Wanted Penguin to make all the rooms because they were good but she said she's too lazy, lol. Would you like the honors of doing so? Twisted Evil

Lol, so you like it? Sure, I'd love to have the honor of making all of the rooms! king

Looks like I have a lot of work to do, lol.
Back to top Go down
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
Died By Bear

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:40 pm

ROd Rego wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
8O

Lol, so you like it? Sure, I'd love to have the honor of making all of the rooms! king

Yeah, but on the other side you will get to be a mod on the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:42 pm

Died By Bear wrote:
ROd Rego wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
8O

Awesome-ness! Lol. I'll get to work. Oh, and I'm kind of confused about the newspaper factory description? Can you explain it a little better? Lol, albino

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed the "I'm doing it" next to it, haha. tongue
And is that size of room okay? It's 300*300. Bigger, smaller? Tell me what you think...
Back to top Go down
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
Died By Bear

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:47 pm

ROd Rego wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
ROd Rego wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
8O

Awesome-ness! Lol. I'll get to work. Oh, and I'm kind of confused about the newspaper factory description? Can you explain it a little better? Lol, albino

EDIT: Nevermind, I just noticed the "I'm doing it" next to it, haha. tongue
And is that size of room okay? It's 300*300. Bigger, smaller? Tell me what you think...

What about 300x400?
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
One-and-Only Administrator
One-and-Only Administrator
Monksal85

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-03-15

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:53 pm

Rod Rego, you will become a mod on this forum as well and I will set your rank as Great Graphic Designer. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://theamazingforum.top-me.com
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:59 pm

DBB, 300*400 looks a little lopsided. Are you sure that's what you want? lol

Monksal, lol! Okay, thanks Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
zero rider
I am new
zero rider

Number of posts : 28

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:07 pm

i thought this game wasnt in flash, is it?
Back to top Go down
Big sb
I am new
Big sb

Number of posts : 47

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:00 pm

good job on the coffee shop.
i wish i was a mod lol.

can i make the inside of the pizza parlor.
i think the rooms need to be 400 by 300 it looks better.
and how did you make the tile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Zero
BANNED
BANNED
Dark Zero

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-01

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Thats a really good coffee shop dude! How do you make these things?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coffee Shop   The Coffee Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coffee Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dem Penguinz :: Gigs and Events-
Jump to: