Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penguin Planet Store

Go down 
+4
The Tauren
Dskjfadcvsdf
Dark Zero
zero rider
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zero rider
I am new
zero rider

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Penguin Planet Store Empty
PostSubject: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:28 am

I have just made The offical Penguin Planet Store, I have made two items to buy, and just to tell you i dnot make the prices.

I have made a T-shirt and a keychain so far.

Heres the store:
http://www.zazzle.com/penguinplanet/products

And if you want to give me a icture that you made of penguin planet, i could make a product out of it.

the only bad thing is you have to make an acount o buy stuff i think!
Back to top Go down
Dark Zero
BANNED
BANNED
Dark Zero

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 11:49 am

Wow thats pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Dskjfadcvsdf
I am new
Dskjfadcvsdf

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Kool   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 3:40 pm

K-oooolllll. I like it, but you aint gonna make any money off of this.
Back to top Go down
Dark Zero
BANNED
BANNED
Dark Zero

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Yeah hes right, your not going to make money off of this.
Back to top Go down
Willzofr

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:57 pm

Cool but noones going to buy it
Back to top Go down
The Tauren
I am new
The Tauren

Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Remember, you cannot just open a store and expect someone to purchase the items right away. Penguin Planet has not been released yet, and is only populated by the few who surf the Miniclip forums, and have taken interest in this fan game.

I suggest taking a lot of time perfecting everything that you make, so if it does become populated, then you can have extremly well done and attractive items, causing you get to more customers, and more money!

king
Back to top Go down
Dark Zero
BANNED
BANNED
Dark Zero

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:09 pm

Yeah the game isn't even out yet! How can you already be selling stuff!
Back to top Go down
Rod Rego
Great Graphic Designer
Great Graphic Designer
Rod Rego

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:37 pm

I don't get it. Did you make the items? Or does this "Zazzle" website make them and ship them when people buy them? Do they send you a sample shirt or something so you can see what it will look like?
Back to top Go down
cpduhe
I am new
cpduhe

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:58 pm

The Tauren wrote:
Remember, you cannot just open a store and expect someone to purchase the items right away. Penguin Planet has not been released yet, and is only populated by the few who surf the Miniclip forums, and have taken interest in this fan game.

I suggest taking a lot of time perfecting everything that you make, so if it does become populated, then you can have extremly well done and attractive items, causing you get to more customers, and more money!

king

Well, it's not only going to be MC forum users, I made a sub-site on my website for it.
Back to top Go down
Sandman
I am new
Sandman

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:16 pm

Yeah, I think we should wait until the game is really out before we get a store
Back to top Go down
Shadow
I am new
Shadow

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:00 pm

Do you have to pay to put up that store? Because you're wasting money to put it up that early, and the logo is too pixelated to look good on any of these items.
Back to top Go down
cpduhe
I am new
cpduhe

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:11 pm

Shadow wrote:
Do you have to pay to put up that store? Because you're wasting money to put it up that early, and the logo is too pixelated to look good on any of these items.

He's right, if you want good merchandise, you have to resort to sub-pixel rendering.

Tough stuff, tough stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penguin Planet Store   Penguin Planet Store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penguin Planet Store
Page 1 of 1