Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Ive got a quistion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willzofr
Guest



PostSubject: Ive got a quistion!   Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:59 pm

Will you have to pay to become a member or will the people who go on this forum get membership free?
Back to top Go down
Sandman
I am new
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:01 pm

I think we'll have to pay!
How would we get free membership?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willzofr
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:19 pm

HMMMMMMMM i might not become a member then Mad
Back to top Go down
The Tauren
I am new
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:21 pm

Interesting point. Who knows! Maybe everyone who tests it gets free membership.

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:32 pm

Ah, the famous member question. Nope, NO membership! I don't want your money.. well, actually I do but sadly, I'm only 13...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpduhe
I am new
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:42 pm

Died By Bear wrote:
Ah, the famous member question. Nope, NO membership! I don't want your money.. well, actually I do but sadly, I'm only 13...

Thanks, DBB, now let's all get some Juicy Fruit with the money we saved.

There's really no membership? Awesome!

PS: Is it coming soon? I'm really anxious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 71
Age : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:43 pm

cpduhe wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
Ah, the famous member question. Nope, NO membership! I don't want your money.. well, actually I do but sadly, I'm only 13...

Thanks, DBB, now let's all get some Juicy Fruit with the money we saved.

There's really no membership? Awesome!

PS: Is it coming soon? I'm really anxious!

During Spring Break I should be able to work on it more. I barely have anything done. I'm waiting for the BT item poll to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cpduhe
I am new
avatar

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:46 pm

Died By Bear wrote:
cpduhe wrote:
Died By Bear wrote:
Ah, the famous member question. Nope, NO membership! I don't want your money.. well, actually I do but sadly, I'm only 13...

Thanks, DBB, now let's all get some Juicy Fruit with the money we saved.

There's really no membership? Awesome!

PS: Is it coming soon? I'm really anxious!

During Spring Break I should be able to work on it more. I barely have anything done. I'm waiting for the BT item poll to end.

Well, I think we can all settle on the 'Blue Soda Drink Hat', it has 50%.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ive got a quistion!   

Back to top Go down
 
Ive got a quistion!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dem Penguinz :: Wanna Join?-
Jump to: