Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about Penguin Planet and Club Penguin and anything else you want to here!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New pizza parlor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blingstr
I am new
blingstr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-03-24

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:37 pm

I decided too make a few changes to the pizza parlor, please tell me what you think

New pizza parlor Pizzaparlorbf4

Last edited by on Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
Died By Bear

Number of posts : 71

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:45 pm

Hmm, now that you think about it... I think I may make them in-game penguins again... I'm digging the colors. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blingstr
I am new
blingstr

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Died By Bear wrote:
Hmm, now that you think about it... I think I may make them in-game penguins again... I'm digging the colors. Very Happy

Thanks. if you do can you tell me what the beta tester item will be so i can get started on it
Back to top Go down
Died By Bear
Penguin Planet Creator
Penguin Planet Creator
Died By Bear

Number of posts : 71

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:58 pm

I'm still unsure...

I will give an item to everyone who started the game up though. That is an egg hat. It's not only to Beta Testers though. I was thinking about making a topic about the BT item.
Back to top Go down
Bridget
I am new

Number of posts : 27

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:33 pm

Died By Bear wrote:
I'm still unsure...

I will give an item to everyone who started the game up though. That is an egg hat. It's not only to Beta Testers though. I was thinking about making a topic about the BT item.
Maybe it should be a poll to see which is the best item a BT would want.
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
One-and-Only Administrator
Monksal85

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-03-15

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:46 pm

I think that looks great besides the penguins. We won't want still penguins in the game, will we? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://theamazingforum.top-me.com
blingstr
I am new
blingstr

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:35 pm

Monksal85 wrote:
I think that looks great besides the penguins. We won't want still penguins in the game, will we? Wink

its a screenshot. btw is that you in your avatar? if so i cant tell if your a boy or girl
Back to top Go down
Bridget
I am new

Number of posts : 27

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 3:00 pm

blingstr wrote:
Monksal85 wrote:

its a screenshot. btw is that you in your avatar? if so i cant tell if your a boy or girl
Its a boy...I think if its a girl that is one scary girl. Woops shouldent of said that it might be a girl affraid
Back to top Go down
Monksal85
Monksal85

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-03-15

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 3:05 pm

Bridget wrote:
blingstr wrote:
Monksal85 wrote:

Its a boy...I think if its a girl that is one scary girl. Woops shouldent of said that it might be a girl affraid

Yes, I AM a boy and that is me. It is dark and now you are just trying to tick me off blingstr. Not a smart move. Anyways, the thing looks fine.
Back to top Go down
http://theamazingforum.top-me.com
Sponsored content

New pizza parlor Empty
PostSubject: Re: New pizza parlor   New pizza parlor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New pizza parlor
Page 1 of 1